The closed suction system is a multi-purpose device made up of modular components, helping to keep your patients safer than one piece closed suction catheter systems.
- The Verso adapter allows clinicians to perform closed suction catheter change-outs and various airway access procedures through a single port without disconnecting the circuit.
- The pucker valve technology seals the patient’s airway from the access port to maintain safe, continuous ventilation while airway access procedures are performed.
- The Verso adapters and closed suction catheters are made without DEHP. Delivering versatility.
- The Verso multi-purpose, airway access adapter allows for numerous uses: closed suction, open suction, bronchoscopy procedures, Mini-BALs, and instilled drug delivery.
- The swivel option on the Verso adapter provides more flexibility when repositioning the patient.
- Surfactant delivery catheters can be connected without disconnecting the patient from the circuit.