To develop RCA’s strategy for its Anaesthesia solutions, we are looking for a driven, ambitious, energetic, and hands-on Product Manager who will be responsible for driving commercial success via product launches, execution of commercial strategies and marketing initiatives, the carrying out of timeous and accurate inventory demand.
forecasting and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders as a subject matter expert with the primary focus on Anaesthesia solutions within THEATRE.
- Develop, together with supplier- and management directives, marketing, product promotion and brand awareness plans to achieve the targeted product positioning, product life cycle, pricing, promotional and profitability strategies in line with set targets.• Development of marketing strategy and execution of plans for the assigned products to influence and drive marketing, sales, and pricing strategies.
• Maintain pulse on competitive landscape and make recommendations to strengthen RCA’s value proposition and differentiators.
• Plan and organize RCA’s presence and attendance at relevant exhibitions, conferences, and symposia.
• Stay informed of the latest developments in Anaesthesia and developments through participation in educational opportunities, reading of professional publications, expanding personal networks, and attending of relevant national and international conferences and exhibitions to maintain deep expertise in Theatre, understanding key challenges and pain points.
• Assist in the launch of new products within the portfolio, drive the sales and the implementation thereof nationally.
• Drive the Clinical application of existing therapies within the portfolio to all stakeholders, internal and external.
Commercial and Relational.
• Provide input for commercial targets for the product range, with a focus on growing revenues and sustained profitability.
• Provide sales, application specialists and technical services teams with regular and relevant product information, and competitive insights – provide skills education and coaching to build and support product knowledge and general marketing competencies.
• Reporting and clear communication of the progress of monthly/quarterly / annual initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
• Prepares the necessary administrative reports.
• Pricing and tender management – act as a resource for contract negotiation, pricing, proposal, and bid preparation.
• Sound and constructive relationships and management of Suppliers.
• Develop and maintain relationships with KOL’s, Academia and Private Practices alike.
• Complete and review weekly/monthly, product inventory demand forecasting (stock levels) timeously and accurately to minimize stock write-offs.
• Assist with the implementation and maintenance of ISO 13485 requirements and standards.
• Assist division representatives with demo stock inventory management and movement.
Qualifications / Experience
- Suitable Life Sciences Tertiary qualifications – required.• Minimum of 5 years commercial marketing- and product management experience
• Anaesthesia experience with proven knowledge and expertise in Theatre.
• Experience in strategy development and new business development required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
• Existing relationships with Anaesthesia KOLs and Governing Bodies.
• In-depth understanding of public and private reimbursement mechanisms critical.
Who you Are (soft skills):
Self-motivated and proactive in achieving goals.
• High level of autonomy but also comfortable working as part of a team.
• Excellent communication skills – verbal, written as well as the ability to deliver impactful presentations.
• Negotiation and problem-solving skills.
• Proven analytical and forward-looking thought process.
• Well-organized and able to simultaneously manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to function within agile cross functional teams.
The position will report directly to the Divisional Manager. Should you believe that you meet the above criteria and
would be interested in applying for the position, please submit your application in writing (email is permissible),
with a short motivation in support of your application with all your certificates including and COVID 19 vaccination
certificate, to Madilee Fourie (email@example.com), by no later than 31st January 2024.
Should you not be contacted within two weeks of your application being submitted, please consider you application unsuccessful.