The purpose of the Technical Coordinator is to provide support to Technicians, Divisional Managers, and customers with a focus on accurate processing of quotations, customer orders, Stock request, Invoicing and Maintenance of Data. Technical coordinator also needs to provide accurate and comprehensive feedback.
The Technical Coordinator role will contribute to the overall achievement of operations strategies and business strategies vision mission and goals.
- Monitor inbox by attending to task queries and orders.
- Prepare and submit accurate quotations within the Maximum turnaround time of 24 hours.
- Raise any concerns regarding quotations with Technicians or divisional/Product Manager on the centralized Platform (SharePoint)
- Sales orders must be captured correctly and accurately in accordance with the customer order and original quotation. All information on the sales order should be verified to prevent credit and re-invoicing.
- Quotations should be converted into sales orders as far as possible to ensure the accuracy and consistency of pricing and information.
- saving customer orders onto the system within 24 hours
- Accurate credit note documentation to be submitted.
- Up-to-date filing system for auditing purposes
- Overall accuracy of transactions of 95% must be achieved.
- Stock returns are to be processed once confirmation is given by the returns department.
- Allocate and return stock accurately by verifying the information provided.
1. Co-ordinator Functions
- Prepare and submit accurate quotations within 24 hours.
- Identifying under-margin products escalating it to the Manger providing accurate feedback
- Follow through on outstanding pending quotations.
- Verifying and identifying supplier code
2. Customer orders
- Process orders, accurately and timeously.
- Correctly indicating the Priority and Dispatch Notification
- Processing stock requests accurately and timeously by verifying the information by making use of the Equipment sold and Contract liability sheet.
- Attend to No Charge requests.
- Sharepoint Stock request
- Opening new and closing job cards in Chase
3. Dispatch Notes
- Retrieving Dispatch note numbers based on paperwork received matching up a detail.
- Vetting that the amount on the dispatch note versus the order matches up, incudes double-checking and consolidating dispatch notes.
- Matching Up job card information in Chase and Syspro versus Order and quote detail
- Processing Job cards within a maximum turnaround time of 48 Hours
- Sending out Invoices upon request
- Perform any other duty that may be required from time to time.
- Maximize productivity and quality customer service.
- Providing accurate feedback timeously through follow-ups.
- Maintaining of Database
- Serial number tracking retrieving and providing accurate information.
- Follow up daily on outstanding work from the previous day and escalate delays to the customer service manager if no feedback is provided after 24 hours.
- Credit Notes are to be requested as per the procedure, Re-invoicing should take place immediately after credit has been passed.
- Providing internal and external support to customers
- Providing accurate information at all times
- Perform any day-to-day operation function when required.
- Computer literacy and Proficient in Ms Office.
- Customer service administration policies, procedures, and processes
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Adherence to ISO 13485 procedures and requirements
- Excellent knowledge of an ERP System and 3 + years of Syspro
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and listening skills.
- Quality Driven and Committed
- Ability to negotiate and influence others positively.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Punctual, reliable, and aware of time – sense of urgency
- Ability to generate new ideas and improvements.
- Ability to implement control measures.
- Highly organized Initiative and Proactive.
- Willing to work overtime when required.