The purpose of the Theatre Sales Representative is to promote, market & sell existing and new product ranges into Theatre. This includes but is not limited to:
- Mindray PMLS (Patient Monitoring & Life Support)
- Surgical (Pendants, Theatre Lights & Tables)
- Optiflow THRIVE product portfolio, within the division, achieving a monthly sales budget, whilst covering a dedicated Territory (Sales Area) assigned to him/her.
- To take care of all customer needs in this assigned area, to co-ordinate and solve all customer related queries/complaints and to ensure customers are satisfied with service always received from RCA. To offer clinical training and solutions to meet the customers’ and users’ needs.
- The Theatre Sales Representative’s role will contribute to the overall achievement of the Theatre Division’s Sales, business strategies, vision, mission, and goals.
Job Description and duties:
- Achieving 100% of set budget through selling of the Theatre product portfolio.
- Develop and maintain professional and dynamic relationships with clients, which meet the business goals, client expectations, and RCA’s objective of developing long-term client relationships.
- Ensures 100% customer satisfaction with regards to RCA service delivery
- Covering of Territory (Sales Area) and Customer Database to be updated regularly and available for viewing by Manager at all times via Exchange.
- Cooperate as team member of the Mindray Division, with respective sales reps, product managers and divisional manager.
- The gaining and retaining of Product Knowledge with regards to all of the Mindray Product portfolio remains the responsibility of the Sales Representative; he/she will receive formal training on products and is expected to study, research and be tested on his/her product knowledge. An acceptable pass mark for a test is 85%.
- Perform any other reasonable duty that may be required from time to time and do so within the given timeframe deadline.
- Operate within RCA policies and practices and always be professional adopt a personal ‘role model’ stance, which represents RCA’s mission and vision.
- Keep up to date with developments in RCA and the industry so that RCA’s leading-edge approach is maintained.
Product Knowledge: Study our product range well and pass exams which is periodically circulated, attend at least 75% of classes and online presentations and submit assignments within deadlines.
Coverage Planning: Count the number of customers in territory and prepare a plan to visit all of them in a certain period (Max 3 Months).
Area Coverage: Weekly plans should match your coverage plan.
Prospecting: Follow up with customers according to priority to save time and be more focused on finalising 75% – 100% leads first.
Reports: Fulfil your weekly plan and report and update your customer database weekly. Weekly plans and reports should match each other. Update your calendar on a weekly basis, and always being updated two weeks in advance.
Market Study: Transfer all the Market and Competitors data onto database. Collect all the market and competitor’s data as per the database provided. This will also be shared with RCA Management and the THRIVE Team during our monthly meetings.
Sales Targets: Follow up and track your numbers monthly to ensure target achievement is reached.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Preference will be given to a candidate living in the above-mentioned area.
- Suitable Life Sciences Tertiary qualifications (Preferred).
- Minimum of 3 years in sales and marketing in the medical device sector.
- Theatre experience would be preferable.
- Must be IT literate.
- Good time management.
- Knowledge or experience in Nasal High-flow therapy could be beneficial.
- CRICE certified with sterile field.