We’re #hiring a new Clinical Application Specialist F&P THRIVE™ in Gauteng. Apply today or share this post with your network.
Development and implement educational programs, training sessions for healthcare professionals and Company Representatives within the Theatre Division.
Driving of product utilisation by managing and implementing appropriate account strategies together with the Sales Team in the Division.
- Provide direct clinical supervision and mentorship to healthcare staff, offering guidance and support to improve their clinical competencies
- Assess and evaluate the clinical performance of healthcare staff through objective observations and feedback.
- Contribute to the development and revision of educational materials and curricula to ensure relevance and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with healthcare teams at Hospital level to identify areas for improvement in patient care and develop strategies for enhancement.
- Stay current with industry best practices, new healthcare technologies, and advancements in healthcare education.
- Maintain accurate records of education and training activities, as well as the progress of healthcare staff.
- Foster effective communication and teamwork among Division Representatives and Hospital staff.
- Ensure that all education and training programs adhere to regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Work closely with the Divisional Manager and General Sales manager to identify customer requirements, potential support, and implement the sales strategy for the Division.
- Set up SOC trials as per protocols to introduce Product and Therapy nationally.
- Arrange CPD functions, workshops to grow the business as well as attend conferences when and where needed.
- Provide in-service training on a continuous basis.
- Be able to assist with new customer installations by providing clinical support to Sales staff Assistance with logistical arrangements and commissioning of equipment might also be needed.
- Must be available to work longer hours when required.
- Assist the divisional Manager with ISO 13485 requirements and standards.
- Develop and maintain a market share analysis for the theatre business division.
- Suitable Life Sciences Tertiary qualifications – required.
- Minimum of 5 years of clinical experience in a healthcare setting.
- Theatre experience required.
- Strong clinical and teaching skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- IT literate
- Good time management
- Knowledge or experience in Nasal High-flow therapy could be beneficial.