Assess market opportunity. Develop & present business strategy to meet Management approval.
Develop Mindray Ultrasound business – Increase market share in alignment with agreed business objectives in the Ultrasound market.
Work integrally with associated teams to create, manage, coordinate, and deliver training to internal and external partners and customers.
Present and manage CPD based Ultrasound Registered Courses.
Achievement of 100% of Mindray ultrasound budget requirements.
Achieve and exceed Sales and GP budgets within territory, relevant customer accounts and product budgets.
- Proven sales track record within the ultrasound field (OB/GYN field preferable).
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must have good reporting & feedback communication skills.
- Must be self-starter, self-motivated and hard working.
- Energetic/Enthusiasm & willingness to grow territory.
- Ability to apply logic and a sense of urgency.
- Must be able to work longer hours, if required.
- Entrepreneurial flare & Flawless integrity.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Effectively following up and concluding long term high value projects.
- 3 to 5 years sales experience in the Medical Sales field (Ultrasound Medical field a preference).
- Preference given to candidates with a strong background in Ultrasound.
- Diploma/Degree: Clinical Technology/Sonography or Radiology is advantageous.
- HPCSA Registered is advantageous.
- Existing relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and Supply Chain Management in the Ultrasound Market preferred.
- Efficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Must be fluent in English (both written and spoken), it will be advantageous to also have a second language skill.
- Valid drivers’ license.
- Tender Experience & Track Record preferred.